CON IVA: $0
Professional Solar Blind UV Corona Camera
The CoroCAM 7 is a professional grade Solar Blind, easy to operate UVc imaging system used to visualize & locate electrical discharges (corona and arcing) from High Voltage hardware. The CoroCAM 7 is typically used to inspect High Voltage infrastructure operating at 3.3 KV and above for corona discharges and arcing.
The CoroCAM 7 features the same solar blind UVc imaging system as used in the CoroCAM 6D. Advanced UVc image enhancement features are available to increase sensitivity (adjustable Long Integration & Non Solar Blind Mode*), reduce false signals (adjustable Noise Reduction & Threshold Level) and improve the visibility of the discharge indicating blob (adjustable Background Priority, Blob Transparency and Blob False Color). This world class UVc imaging system is paired with a high performance visible camera, allowing it to achieve an IFOV (Instantaneous Field of View) of 0.0477mRad for it’s visible channel, when recording UCF files.
UCF files are used to record the uncompressed displayed image & raw UVc channel, the camera settings and calibration values in one file, which can be imported by the CoroBASE Analysis and Reporting software.
The adjustable viewfinder, rotatable grip and LCD display makes for optimal ergonomics and allows the operator to use camera in all light conditions from multiple stances, minimizing muscle fatigue.
High sensitivity UV camera | Adjustable UV image optimization | Non Solar Blind mode | Transparent UV overlay | Premium specification visible camera | High visible zoom | UCF recording | GPS booster antenna port | Onboard microphone and speaker | Adjustable Viewfinder | Rotating LCD display | Fast boot | User profiles | I/O connectors (Ethernet, USB, RS232/485) | Remote Control | One handed operation | Optimal Ergonomic Design | 18 month warranty
- A high sensitivity detector, which can detect UVc emissions down to 2.05 x 10-18W/cm2, this allows for the detection of the smallest corona discharges
- Motorised solar blind filter removal in Non Solar Blind Mode to increase sensitivity for use at night or indoors
- Users can select optimised presets for detection or location of discharges
- Corona signals above the threshold level are displayed in real time
- A high zoom colour visible camera with a resolution of 768 x 576 pixels
- Syncronised UV & Visible Zoom from 1x system zoom (defined as 8°x6° / 10° Diagonal) to 4x system zoom (optical for the Visible channel and digital for the UV channel)
- Onboard still image and video recording in JPG and AVI formats
- UCF meta data file containing uncompressed displayed image and raw UV image, camera settings and preset value
- Integrated GPS with internal and booster antenna
- Integrated high power flashlight with adjustable brightness levels
- A high resolution angle adjustable, focusable ventilated viewfinder (800 x 600 pixels) and a large, robust mounted, variable angle, colour LED backlit LCD display (640 x 480 pixels), both optimised for use in full daylight to make inspection comfortable
- The On-Screen Display (OSD) shows all the relevant information
- Easily replaceable Li-ion batteries deliver up to 3 hours operating time Additional batteries are readily available and lightweight
- Fast boot avoids the need for power saving modes
- User profile setup, save and restore
- Easy operation of the camera with one hand via a multi-function keypad, short cut keys to specific functions
- Ethernet port for remote control
- Camera software update via download to SD card
- A 18 month warranty, extendable to 36 months
- Compatible with CoroBASE 2.0 Analysis and Reporting software