CON IVA: $0
COMBINED IR AND CORONA IMAGING CAMERA
The CoroCAM 8 is a combination of a radiometric FLIR® thermal LWIR camera, a solar blind UV camera and a high specification Sony visible camera.
It can be used to inspect High Voltage infrastructure operating at 3.3kV and above.
The CoroCAM 8 is intended for use by professional High Voltage infrastructure inspectors. The combination of these 3 cameras makes it possible to do both thermal IR and UV inspections at the same time, saving time and effort. Co-location of electrical discharges and hot spots give the inspector more insight into the cause of a fault.
The FLIR LWIR camera delivers high resolution radiometric information. The LWIR 640×512 pixel module is fitted with a 10.4° × 8.3° FOV F/1.25 lens which is optimal for overhead infrastructure inspections.
The CoroCAM 8 features a solar blind UVc imaging system similar to that used in the CoroCAM 6D.
Advanced UVc image enhancement features are available to increase sensitivity (adjustable Long Integration & Non Solar Blind Mode*), reduce false signals (adjustable Noise Reduction & Threshold Level) and improve the visibility of the discharge indicating blob (adjustable Background Priority, Blob Transparency and Blob False Color). This world class UVc imaging system is paired with a high zoom Standard Definition visible camera, allowing it to achieve an IFOV (Instantaneous Field of View) of 0.0477mRad for it’s visible channel, when recording UCF files.
UCF files are used to record the uncompressed displayed, raw UVc & radiometric thermal images, the camera settings and calibration values in one file, which can be imported by the CoroBASE Analysis and Reporting software.
Combined UVc/Visible & Thermal IR imaging | Radiometric LWIR | High sensitivity UV camera | Adjustable UV image optimization | Non Solar Blind mode | Transparent UV overlay | High visible zoom | UCF recording | GPS booster antenna port | Onboard microphone and speaker | Adjustable Viewfinder | Rotating LCD display | Fast start up| User profiles | I/O connectors (Ethernet, HDMI, USB, RS232/485) | Remote Control | One handed operation | Short cut keys on left | Simple & powerful user interface | Optimal Ergonomic Design | 15 month warranty
- A high sensitivity UV detector, which can detect UVc light at 2.05×10-18 W/cm2, this allows for the detection of the smallest corona discharges
- A 9Hz (or optional 25Hz) Radiometric IR camera module
- Syncronised Smooth or Stepped Zoom of all 3 camera channels. LWIR & UV channels are zoomed digitally, visible is zoomed optically to minimum FOV, then digitally enlarged
- Manual or Autofocus for the Visible channel, UV and IR channels has manual focus or can be synchronized with the Visible channel
- Onboard still image, video and radiometric data recording in high quality formats
- Video output to HDMI or composite in PAL or NTSC format
- A 5.7” viewable area, robustly mounted, variable angle, bright colour LCD display with 640×480 pixels resolution
- A fixed angle focusable viewfinder with 800×600 pixel resolution
- Fast set up & boot up avoids the need for power saving modes
- The On Screen Display (OSD) shows all the relevant information
- Rotational handle (right hand only) with primary interface keys
- Easy operation of the camera with one hand via a multi-function keypad
- Access specific functions with Quick keys on the left side of the camera
- Manual or Auto Exposure of Visible and IR (Level) cameras, UV (Gain) is manually set
- Integrated GPS with internal and complimentary external booster antenna
- Meta data recording of camera settings and measurement plus environmental variables manually entered – distance, air temperature, air pressure, ambient humidity and wind speed
- Resizable UV Intensity sampling box
- UV overlay colors has 6 pre-sets or 100 user selectable hue levels
- UV overlay translucency control
- UV threshold, Integration & Noise Reduction control
- 14 IR color palettes with contrasting Isotherms
- Auto or Manual IR Span
- Integrated LED Flashlight and optional laser pointer
- Camera software update via download to SD card
- USB port for media download and Ethernet port for remote control
- A 15 Month warranty
- Compatible with CoroBASE 2.0 Analysis and Reporting software